– Brush and floss teeth before AND after putting in trays.
– Put a bead of gel in each tooth cavity on the trays on the front 8 teeth
– Leave on for up to eight hours, but no less than three hours, either wearing them at night or during the day, however if worn during the day DO NOT EAT OR DRINK WHILE WEARING TRAYS
– After use, brush out and clean trays with water
– Store trays in a cool, dry place
– (optional) Store gel in the refrigerator, so that it will last longer
– Repeat this process for two weeks, this whitening technique should last up to 6 months
– The first day leave on for only one hour to let your teeth adjust to the trays, therefore the teeth won’t be as sensitive
– Do not eat or drink anything that would usually stain teeth (Ex: grape juice, coffee, soda, red sauce) during the bleaching period
– No smoking
– Do not share your trays with other people, they are custom fit to you
– If sensitivity occurs, you can pick a sensitivity toothpaste at any grocery store, our dentist suggests Sensodyne.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our dental office in Riverton, Utah.